Monday, April 12, 2010

Some New Creations

Still been busy with WeScrap's Next Top Designer Challenge... here are my recent layouts for the contest. =)

Challenge #4 - The Final Casting Call - We had to provide a sketch, use it on a layout, and make a tutorial and use it in our layouts (I chose making heart flowers). It also had to incorporate our "Guilty Pleasure" (mine being ice cream, of course!) LOL



Challenge #3 - The Dress (we had to pick 2 dresses from a Runway and incorporate it into our layouts (for me, ruching and cutouts).



Challenge #2 - The Makeover (stepping outside of your comfort zone-- mine is cutting-- as juvenile as that sounds, and also stitching and making my own embellishments)


I'm having a lot of fun with the challenges... it's just sad that it's over now! I guess I'll have to FINALLY get around to that mini book of Disney I've been procrastinating on since October... LOL!

Until the next! =)

2 comments:

  1. Love them!! My fav is definitely the guilty as charged one LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the both of them! I like Sarah, am partial to "Guilty as Charge" =)

    ReplyDelete