Monday, March 22, 2010

WeScrap's Next Top Designer Contest

WeScrap's having their Next Top Designer Contest right now and I decided to try out... there's A LOT of talent on that site so it will be cool to see how far I can make it in the contest. I've never been in a contest of this sort so it's pretty exciting for me.

The first challenge is called the "Glossy Challenge" where it must include a head-shot as well as at least 5 random facts about yourself. I decided to rock it out with WeScrap's Ruby Soho Kit (well, like 99% of it!) LOL! Here's what I came up with:





The journaling reads: "I'm the worst story-teller - I love spicy food - I'm obsessed with make-up - I love to scrapbook - I never follow directions when building stuff or cooking - Ice cream is my weakness - The word I over-use most is "Dude!" - I have a hard time writing in a straight line - I floss every day"

I'll be sure to keep you posted on (hopefully) future challenges! =)


5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I should pick up that Ruby Soho Kit while I still can, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't wait to make the mini book in it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! I've actually never considered creating a page all about me. But I love it! =) (I think we both over use the word "dude" lol.)


    (I think I should get the kit too... maybe it would help with some of my personal scrapbooking issues... i.e. few ideas.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you know where you can get it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design! You would make a hell of a graphic designer!

    ReplyDelete