Thursday, April 22, 2010

Snug(gie) =)

I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it! Besides the fact that Dairy Queen is celebrating their 25th anniversary with $.25 Blizzards this week (lol), I also wanted to share with you that I will be one of WeScrap's Design Team Members for the next 6 months! I'm truly honored... there is so much talent on that site, it's friggin' crazy! This will be my first time designing so I am really looking forward to it, and working with the gals. I'm definitely thanking WeScrap for giving me a chance!! =)

Other than that, I'm doing well. Still truckin' along. My friend Allyson and I went on Saturday to "bond" and get something pierced... I mean, that's what girls do to bond, right?! ;) Anyway-- I ended up getting my anti-tragus (or "snug"-- the inner flap of the ear) pierced and figured I'd share a pic! [Not to be confused with my "bowl"-- the one that goes completely through the middle of the ear; for all you ear-illiterate people ;) ]


It's healing extremely well, and FAST! The swelling is down, and I can [pretty much] sleep on that side of my face again. Overall, it wasn't bad! And for those of you wondering what Allyson got... it's called shafted. lol The piercer ran out of jewelry! I think deep down she liked it better that way, and just watched me get mine. =)

Well, that's all for now... I'll have some new projects soon!

1 comment:

  1. hey! I WANTED to get my rook done :( but it was entertaing to watch you get pierced ;)

    ReplyDelete