Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tie-Dye Nail Tutorial!

I've been doing my nails pretty awesome lately, if I do say so myself. Everywhere I go, I am always getting compliments from people (just ask Sarah or Allyson! LOL!) and they always are asking me how the heck I did them.

Well, here's your chance to learn... =)

I hope you like my little photoshoot. ;) [Sorry, I get bored house sitting! LOL] I just have to point out the Zoolander/Magnum-looking shot in the lower right. Ha!


Step 1: Pick 3 of your favorite (or complimentary) colors! Don't forget to grab your top coat! =)

Step Dos: If you plan on using dark colors, I suggest a base coat... let's just say, you don't want smurf-colored nails for 3 weeks while you try to buff them out. Trust me. Not fun. ;)

Step 3: Paint 1/3 of your lower nail base with the first color. Let dry a couple minutes.

Step 4: Paint the middle 1/3 of your nail base with the second color. Let dry a couple minutes.

Step Cinco: Like that? Spanglish. ;) Anywho- paint the top 1/3 of your nail with the third color.

Optional: Apply some OPI Shatter to it! (Black in my case)

Step 6: Apply top coat.

That's it! Six easy steps, and you can rock tie-dye looking nails!

Have fun! =)

Until the next!




1 comment:

  1. you don't just do your nails awesome, you do EVERYTHING awesome!

    ReplyDelete