Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Little 4x4 Action!

Sarah, once again, needed a scrappy friend last night but I just wasn't feeling it. I have lots of photos I can scrap, but don't really have any printed off. You know how that goes... I can be the queen of procrastination. ;)

Getting bored watching her, I decided I should really makes some cards since it always seems like I need one and never have one. LOL Here are my little 4"x4" cards... I was able to knock out 6 of them with WeScrap kits only.




Here I cut out my own little arrow embelly with grungeboard.









Well, until the next. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love them all Holly - love the kits too!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! I love getting cards from you! So much better than typical store bought cards. =)

    ReplyDelete