Monday, May 9, 2011

Coach Insignia & More!!

Everyone with a mom knows it was Mother's Day this weekend... ;)

I like to always show my ma a little love (and sometimes laughs) by hand-making a card for her to celebrate the special day. We always go to Coach Insignia for their awesome Mother's Day brunch, hence, the joke inside the card. (Used WeScrap's Tea Time Kit)


For those of you who don't know, Coach Insignia is a fancy schmancy restaurant all the way on the top of the Ren Cen building (the tallest building with the "GM" on it) in downtown Detroit-- I believe about 70 stories high overlooking the beautiful city, and also Windsor Ontario. (See Below)




As always, we had an amazing time... and I'm pretty sure I'm still full from all the amazing food and desserts! ;)

I scrapped with Sarah on Friday and also knocked out a check book cover for my cousin Kassi. I swear, I'm mildly obsessed with making check book covers for my favorite people... but hey, at least I can admit it. ;) I rocked this one out with a Crate Paper pack and random embellies (and doodles of course!). I joked with her--but almost meant it-- that I was going to rip the K off and put a H there... I'm a little jelly about how stinkin' cute it came out! ;) LOL


Well, until the next. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment