Friday, April 22, 2011

Blinged Out Trinket Box

Just wanted to share a blinged-out trinket box I made a while back. I was keeping it a secret for a while in hopes my best friend's fiance would use it as her ring box to propose to her in... but he went another route. No biggie. Now I just have to find someone else to give it to! ;)

This little box was recycled from Tim Holtz Film Strip Packaging and I thought, this would be so cute if I blinged the crap out of it. I mean, what girl doesn't like a little bling?? ;)


Until the next... =)

5 comments:

  1. Loving all that bling! Fantastic idea Holly.
    Pleased to see you scrapping again - missed you.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very "Earth Day" friendly! Way to make use of your 3 R's!

    Love, Rachel G (your cousin)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo... love this Holly! Come and play with us at WeScrap! We miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I know someone who would LOVE it... But don't let Sarah bring it across the border - they may think she's smuggling diamonds across... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really turned out sooo cute! I love the colors you picked, they look great against the color of the tin. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete